How To Get Payoneer Without Bank Account In Pakistan?
Payoneer in pakistan is growing day by day because digital marketing is spreading everywhere. As you know there isn’t any other online payment service in Pakistan because It is enlisted in the grey-list (The list of countries who are involved in money laundering)
Payoneer is one of the best online payment service through which you can send or receive money online without any additional charges. It supports more than 200+ countries with multiple currencies. You can get your money in your local bank account from your Payoneer account. You can withdraw your funds easily via standard charted ATM.
Do you know about global payment service?
It is the feature of Payoneer through which you can get multiple bank accounts from multiple countries which supports multiple currencies and you can easily receive or send funds on your Payoneer bank accounts.
Step to Get Payoneer in Pakistan:
- Go to the Payoneer.com and tap on the sign up button and create your account with your official details
- If your friend or any mate is using Payoneer then ask him/her to send you invitation so that upon sign up on referring link, you and your friend will get $25 sign up bonus (If you make transaction of $1000, you will get the sign up bonus). You’ll be asked for scanned ID card or driving licence.
Remember that: The details you enter in the fields while the sign up should be authentic and real otherwise your account can be disabled or terminated permanently.
- After giving complete details tap on the sign up button and wait for their response, you’ll be notified about the account status via emails.
- The payoneer account approves within 2-3 days normally but If It takes time to approve then you don’t need to be worried or you can contact to their customer support.
Step to Get Payoneer Without Bank Account in Pakistan:
- If you want to get payoneer account without bank account then you need to select the market place or the platform who is offering you the payoneer card like; Fiverr and others.
- If you sign up for the payoneer card via affiliated platforms then you will not be asked for bank account.
Step to Get Payoneer MasterCard in Pakistan:
- Sign in to your Payoneer bank account and go to the dashboard and select the global payment services and select the card or currency you want to manage.
- If you are confused about the process then you can get into touch with their helpline chat which gives assistance all the time.
- Upon applying you will be asked for the mailing address and complete details including your name, email, security questions etc.
- After applying you’ll have to wait for 14 days because Airmail takes time to reach the destination.
Step to Activate The Payoneer MasterCard in Pakistan:
- Sign in your Payoneer account and unwrap the envelop of Payoneer which you got via mail.
- Now make sure that you have received the card you are going to apply for, click on the activate button and give the card number in the fields with the expiry date, CVC number and click on activate.
- Now your card is successfully activated.
Key Features of Payoneer:
- Single Payout
- Mass Payouts
- Receive Payments
- Funds Withdrawal
- Multi-Currency Support
- Integrated Payments
- Escrow Payments
- Partner Network
Additional Features of Payoneer;
There are several additional features of Payoneer;
There are some devices which can be helpful for you to use your Payoneer account;
As you know the service should be supported by multiple languages so that everyone can use the service properly, here are some languages which are supported by Payoneer.
Here is the pricing model of the Payoneer;
As you every customer has it’s own business scale so, you don’t need to be worried because Payoneer takes care of everyone and It provides services at following scales;
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
Following features are supported at deployment level;
- Cloud Hosted
- Open API
Other Countries Supported by Payoneer;
- Virgin Islands (U.s.)
- United States
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- the Gambia
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Solomon Islands
- Sierra Leone
- Saudi Arabia
- Sao Tome and Principe
- San Marino
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Russian Federation
- Puerto Rico
- Papua New Guinea
- Northern Mariana Islands
- New Zealand
- New Caledonia
- Netherlands Antilles
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Isle of Man
- Hong Kong
- French Polynesia
- French Guiana
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Faroe Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Ethiopia and others